Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Case of Correction Tape

I order supplies for the office. Dangerous, given the 12-step program that people keep telling me that I need to thwart the OSW distinction, but my boss insists that I’m the best person for the job.

So here is my quandry….

What is it about the white-out correction tape pen that makes people go nuts? Seriously.

I have thirty-five people in the entire building, yet I’m purchasing 10-packs almost weekly. Is there a correction tape Gremlin running around mummifying rodents in the store-room? Are they using it to paint new lines in the parking lot? What?

God help us if they ever make a tape dispenser that works as easily.

1 comment:

  1. I think it has many purposes...from paint walls, labeling files, holding the tea bag to dip in to the hot water...I could just go on. Although I may try the painting of lines the parking lot.

    ReplyDelete